Saturday, August 21, 2010

The 'Carry Things Round' Plan

Ok so I'm trying a new thing.

It's called the "Carry things round Plan"
(Inventive name, I know)

From this moment on, i will adhere to these rules as best i can.
1. I must prepare the food i eat (i.e no more grabbing food from the fridge)
2. I must carry a water bottle with me at all times (yay! for water!)
3. I must write down everything i eat in my groovy little 'write down what you eat book'
4. I must have water with all meals.
5. I must eat slowwwwwwwer.
5. NO SNACKSIES! (This is the main point of all these rules. No snacking, as snacking leads to lotsandlots of food ending up in my stomach. I have no idea how it happens, but it always does.)

Tomorrow is another day full of assignments and test-studying, but somewhere in my day I'll find time to go for a run (how i love running, and singing at the top of my lungs in the middle of nowhere whilst on my run- did i mention that? Oh well, i have now :)

Well, i want to get up at four to get the best out of my Sunday, so I had better be off to bed soon.

Not quite yet. 

Argh, four hours of ballet after ten days overseas with no ballet can kill a person.

Almost. 

I am in quite an odd mood tonight.

Goodnight all. 

Be Good, Be Strong, Enjoy not studying (because I can't)
Xx. Lillie

No comments:

Post a Comment