Monday, August 23, 2010

Oh cofffffeeeeee how i loooooovveeee youuuuuuu

Wow.
The wonders of coffee.
I can think again!

Now that im back into the rhythm of things again, it's time to step it up a notch.


It's...

FOOD DIARY TIME!
Let's just hope i can remember to write in it :)

(Sorry about the multiple posts)

Now I'm full of energy.
Hopefully enough to get me through the three tests i have today :/

I'm also trying to drink as much water as possible, without having to pee like every five minutes. I'm going to attempt not to eat anything more than 4 ryvita crackery things for the rest of the day. Possibly a biscuit or an orange if i need it.

The days of snacking are about to be long gone!
(I'm feeling very self-righteous on this fine, rainy morning)

I could sit here mellowing in my thoughts all day, but i think it's time a left for school...

Be Safe, Be Strong, Be Happy :)
Xx. Lillie

5 comments:

  1. wow you're doing great!!
    congratulations, hope you can keep it up! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesyesyes coffee is the goddess that rules my mind

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on the food diary! Thanks for commenting on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. coffee is the most magical thing in the world :)

    ReplyDelete